Kraft Foods - 52 oz can of PLANTERS Extra Large Virginia Peanuts with orange like coating and liquid in can.
Purchases a 52 oz (1.47kg) can of Planters Extra Large Virginia Peanuts from our local Sams store SCAN CODE # 2900001039 with expiration date of 07FEB17EX07:55.The bottom of half of the can, the peanuts were wet with a orange like liquid and after wiping one of the peanuts with a cloth, tasted and it was soggy and stale.
ended up having to throw away the contents except a small amount that I have taken photos of in the can. Can you determine what is substance was and why your product would be sold in this condition?
very disappointed with this purchase and product.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality off the peanuts
- Foreign substance on peanuts
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Planters Extra Large Virginia Peanuts
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So tonight I went to McDonald's through the drive thru in Fresno, CA on West Shield/Clinton. I purchased a #1 Big Mac meal for my 11 years old son..."
- "I found a bug in my bar of chocolate - nice. Anyone know how to complain to this company?..."
- "I happen to be under the common impression that Subway is healthy and hygienic. I was frequently the boat basin outlet (Karachi, Pakistan) that is open 24/7 on a regular..."
- "I ordered a cardigan and what I received didn't resemble the product at all!! They want to give me 10% back and have me pay to ship to China! Are..."
- "I hired D&E of South Florida to complete my kitchen remodel, and was paired with Derek from Half Price Kitchen. The incompetence to too much to speak on. ..."
- "On 01/19/2015, I called CHW for my 5th claim with them, a misoperating swimming pool pump motor, Claim #53034681. CHW assigned what turned out to be a substandard,..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."