Kraft Foods - 52 oz can of PLANTERS Extra Large Virginia Peanuts with orange like coating and liquid in can.
Purchases a 52 oz (1.47kg) can of Planters Extra Large Virginia Peanuts from our local Sams store SCAN CODE # 2900001039 with expiration date of 07FEB17EX07:55.The bottom of half of the can, the peanuts were wet with a orange like liquid and after wiping one of the peanuts with a cloth, tasted and it was soggy and stale.
ended up having to throw away the contents except a small amount that I have taken photos of in the can. Can you determine what is substance was and why your product would be sold in this condition?
very disappointed with this purchase and product.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality off the peanuts
- Foreign substance on peanuts
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Planters Extra Large Virginia Peanuts
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "cooked a box of kraft stove top stuffing earlier tonight and found pieces of something plastic looks like a lid to something?? Was in my food grandsons food and husbands..."
- "I ordered 3 boneless buffalo combos on Wednesday, 3/2/16. My daughters and I sat down to eat and after eating about 3 or 4 wings we discovered that the chicken..."
- "Reviews While running errands tonight, my boyfriend and I figured we'd place an order on pizza huts mobile app and swing by the drive-thru on our way home. We ordered..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "I ordered a cardigan and what I received didn't resemble the product at all!! They want to give me 10% back and have me pay to ship to China! Are..."
- "On 12/03/2016 I had a sewage problem again at my Waypoint Leased home in Sunrise, FL. A plumber responded last Saturday and then had to return on Sunday. The problem..."
- "On 01/19/2015, I called CHW for my 5th claim with them, a misoperating swimming pool pump motor, Claim #53034681. CHW assigned what turned out to be a substandard,..."