Featured 100% full Not resolved

Purchases a 52 oz (1.47kg) can of Planters Extra Large Virginia Peanuts from our local Sams store SCAN CODE # 2900001039 with expiration date of 07FEB17EX07:55.The bottom of half of the can, the peanuts were wet with a orange like liquid and after wiping one of the peanuts with a cloth, tasted and it was soggy and stale.

ended up having to throw away the contents except a small amount that I have taken photos of in the can. Can you determine what is substance was and why your product would be sold in this condition?

very disappointed with this purchase and product.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $8. This person is overall dissatisfied with Kraft Foods and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about planters extra large virginia peanuts at Kraft Foods was quality off the peanuts and foreign substance on peanuts Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kraft Foods.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Kraft Foods to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kraft Foods?

Comments

#1020009

I do not recommend that you attempt to touch a peanut that is as this story describes.Never mind taste it.

If you have this kind of problem, you should contact your nearest office of the FDA (Food and Drug Administration).

The website should be able to give those details; if not, you can call the FDA direct or contact via the website.

I always recommend that the contact should be verbal to a real person, and that you make a note of the time of the call, the number you called, and the name of the person you spoke with.

Contacting the manufacturer is not such a good idea; many incidents have been hidden from investigation because the manufacturer wishes to keep them out of the public eye...even though the public are the customers.