Kraft Foods - 52 oz can of PLANTERS Extra Large Virginia Peanuts with orange like coating and liquid in can.
Purchases a 52 oz (1.47kg) can of Planters Extra Large Virginia Peanuts from our local Sams store SCAN CODE # 2900001039 with expiration date of 07FEB17EX07:55.The bottom of half of the can, the peanuts were wet with a orange like liquid and after wiping one of the peanuts with a cloth, tasted and it was soggy and stale.
ended up having to throw away the contents except a small amount that I have taken photos of in the can. Can you determine what is substance was and why your product would be sold in this condition?
very disappointed with this purchase and product.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality off the peanuts
- Foreign substance on peanuts
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Planters Extra Large Virginia Peanuts
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered two salads and soups.. The spinach salad has a very large photo on the side of the cash register and over head.. and what was served was exactly..."
- "Matt Buss doesn't even run his own business but has teenagers doing it for him whiles hes living it up on vacations left and right. Occasionally, every few months..."
- "I orders 2 maxican pizza and veg cantina bowl first they forget to give me 1 pizza then I have to come back to take my pizza.then when I checked..."
- "Supposed to leave around 7:30. Still sitting in the airport watching this terrible airline blow up my email with incompetence. They seem to have lost one of their crew members..."
- "I hired D&E of South Florida to complete my kitchen remodel, and was paired with Derek from Half Price Kitchen. The incompetence to too much to speak on. ..."
- "Just down right disgusting and unsanitary. Moldy food!!! I will never eat from any McDonalds again. Purchased a McWrap and noticed that my wrap had green mold growing on it...."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- " I ordered a frame that looked okay online in July of 2016. The first frame had a scratch on the rim. Returned it. It just sat..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."