Greenville, Alabama
8K views

I have always enjoyed McCafe Premium Roast k-cups in my

Keurig. I recently replaced my old Keurig with a new

Keurig 2.0, and I have had to throw out several cups of coffee due to

grounds in the coffee. I love your coffee but have a whole box that

I can't use and have thrown away several more. Help!

What is the deal? I was just wondering if anyone else has had

this issue and if you could tell me what to do different

so this would not happen to me again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of coffee grounds in my mccafe premium roast coffee. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "grounds in mccafe coffee" of mccafe coffee k cup premium roast medium and associated monetary loss in the amount of $18. Kraft Foods needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mccafe coffee k cup premium roast medium in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kraft Foods.

Comments

What is going on with McD’s Keurig Kcups blowing *** through the filters and what a mess to clean up ,I have over a 100 kcups left , what to do . Great coffee Totally pissed

Having the same issue here. My first kcup will blow out and waste my first cup of coffee, which I do not have time for most mornings.

Get it together, guys—you’re not a dollar store brand. You’ve lost my business for a while.

I also have a kerige 2.0 and have had this happening to me. Half a box of bad cups. For what it cost to buy them from a store and to half this happen is a *** off

Same problem here! First time trying McCafe, fine at first now grounds in every cup.

Only solution I’ve found is cleaning out bottom puncture needle after every brew and replacing with new pod.

Super frustrating as I am also now stuck with 100 from Sam’s. Will not be buying these again.

Same problem with 100 count from Sams club. And, I bought two boxes when on sale. Very dissapointing.

Same problem, blown hole in the mesh. 2 our of 4 pods this morning.

I’m having the same problem. The k cup rips if it gets too much water in it.

Perhaps a stronger mesh needs to be made ... love that they are compostable and will retry McCafé once the problem has been resolved.

I have the same issue

Oooh so glad to hear we are not the only ones! Switching brands because of this...too bad because normally love mccafe coffee but dont like sucking on the coffee grounds!!

We are having the same issue! And with the McCafe premium roast Kcups!

What’s the deal? We will have to go to another brand.

We purchased McCafe pods at Sams Club for our Kerig.......After several times getting mouthful of grounds, purchased a new coffe pot, assuming that was the problem. Just used pot for first time and again.....a mouthful of grounds.

Took McCafe pod apart and compared inner liner with another brand and saw how short the liner was....thus the needle was piercing the liner. How can we recover cost of pods ($39.) and unneeded new coffee pot?

take out a few pods and look at them - there is a size difference in the pods and the smaller ones are the ones not working!

Same here!! These K cups are ripping in the Keurig and every third cup I have to take apart the drip apparatus and clean out the coffee grounds. So mad!

My parents have had several issues with grounds in their McCafe McDonalds kcups. Keurig sent them several machines thinking that was the problem.

Find out the real issues is with the McCafe kcups themselves, they tried other brands with no issues. They took several boxes back to Sam's and got their money back.

Same problem here. Cup full of grounds over and over again.

I’ve cleaned pot and still have grounds in cup. I decided to take a pod and place it in a regular filter and let water run through it.

Grounds came out of pod. So it isn’t the coffee maker it’s the pods!

I have purchased a 100 ct coffee k cups box from Sams as I have done for the past year. Except only this time I have done nothing but clean up messes.

So I purchased a new coffee pot and guess what same thing - spits coffee grinds and water over and over - wasting k cups left and right.

So I bought folgers k cups and not one mess - not any grinds - so I know its the cups - I wanted to know if any other people had the same issues and if I can be refunded for the coffee. Use to love my McCafe coffee - but not gonna keep having grinds spit everywhere.

Mine are blowing out at the side where the pseudo-plastic rim meets the mesh.i will never purchase again.... unfortunately i bought a big box of them at Costco....

how can Kraft continue to send these *** K cups to the retailers? I just bought a box of 100 at Sam's Club.

I complained to Keurig and they sent me a brand new machine. Just got it today.

I only seem to have issues with McDonald's K-cups. Tim's are fine and work without issue. To make a long story short, fired up the new machine, tried a McDonald's K-cup right away and BOOM...it exploded again.

Coffee grounds everywhere. NOT IMPRESSED!!!

I am having the same issue. I am finding that after cleaning my Keurig, replacing the needles and changing the filters, this is still happening.

I took apart a pod after brewing and found that the needles are punching a hole thru the filter. So this is truly a manufacturing defect.What is Kraft going to do for us?