Greenville, Alabama
3.9K views

I have always enjoyed McCafe Premium Roast k-cups in my

Keurig. I recently replaced my old Keurig with a new

Keurig 2.0, and I have had to throw out several cups of coffee due to

grounds in the coffee. I love your coffee but have a whole box that

I can't use and have thrown away several more. Help!

What is the deal? I was just wondering if anyone else has had

this issue and if you could tell me what to do different

so this would not happen to me again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of coffee grounds in my mccafe premium roast coffee. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "grounds in mccafe coffee" of mccafe coffee k cup premium roast medium and associated monetary loss in the amount of $18. Kraft Foods needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mccafe coffee k cup premium roast medium in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kraft Foods.

Had an Experience with Kraft Foods?

Comments

I am having the same problem with the McDonald’s k cups

I just purchased keurig 2.0 for the first time and I am only having problems with McDonald’s k cups

Tims Hortons and Starbucks are working fine

Yes I am having the exact problem.I tried to wet the pods first to see if the problem could be fixed since maybe the pressure of hot water caused them to swell too quickly.

Well it worked 1 out of 4 times. Now I have to use a sieve to get a cup of McDonalds coffee without grounds. I just purchased a large box of the pods from Costco but have not opened it yet and wonder will they be the same?

The ones that broke were purchased from a McDonalds Restaurant.Here's hoping.

I have more than one Keurig machine and it doesn't natter which I use the pods still break, so it has to be a manufacturing issue.

to Garry Archer #1402213

Don't buy the Costco pods. I just purchased them 1 week ago and have had to clean my Keurig 5 times since. My pods are literally exploding!!

Same problem as the original author and all the other posters. Will Kraft refund?

I bought one box of compostable McCafe pods from Costco and most of the pods seemed fine but seem Ed to have less coffee in the cup.Cleaned my Keurig.

Bought a second box and the water just dribbles out and then it quits. Lucky to get 2 ounces of coffee. Other brands of k-cups and water for tea delivers the proper amount of water.

I returned the rest of the box to Costco.Love the coffee but will not buy again.

I have a platinum B70 brewer and am experiencing the same problems with the new McCafe pods.I tried 2 pods & both had grounds in them.

Thinking that the bottom needle was the problem, I used the My Kcup filter holder (which has no bottom needle) and only 2 of the next 6 pods produced grounds free coffee. Three times the pods caused back pressure on the Brewer....water spilling over & not the desired cup level reached. The company producing these pods needs to go back to the drawing board. It’s a great idea they have, but the design needs to change.

In order to not lose my investment in the box, that I also bought at Costco, I’ll have to do what another consumer has suggested & remove all the coffee (& it’s a great tasting coffee) from the pods in order to use it.I hope that they can fix the problems these compostable pods have.

Yep, my machine ripped McCafe K cups resulting in grounds in my coffee...had to pitch several cups. McCafe needs a new Kcut design.

yes me too.what happens is the filter part hangs down too low at some point and gets stabbed by the needle.

so very frustrating.and no response from kraft

I bought McCafé medium roast from sams club.Coffee grounds everywhere.

Paid 40 dollars for 100 if them.

I️ have to open them and put coffee in another pod.To keep from wasting it

to Anonymous #1395304

same problem thought my new Keurig 2.0, was broke even cleaned. was so disappointed i to paid 40 dollars for 100 at Sams. Changed brands volla all is well we should be refunded