Greenville, Alabama
5.5K views

I have always enjoyed McCafe Premium Roast k-cups in my

Keurig. I recently replaced my old Keurig with a new

Keurig 2.0, and I have had to throw out several cups of coffee due to

grounds in the coffee. I love your coffee but have a whole box that

I can't use and have thrown away several more. Help!

What is the deal? I was just wondering if anyone else has had

this issue and if you could tell me what to do different

so this would not happen to me again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of coffee grounds in my mccafe premium roast coffee. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "grounds in mccafe coffee" of mccafe coffee k cup premium roast medium and associated monetary loss in the amount of $18. Kraft Foods needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mccafe coffee k cup premium roast medium in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kraft Foods.

Comments

Dave.I just received coupons from kraft for reimbursement as over 90% of a box got wasted due to pods breaking open.

I am on another box and the same thing is happening.

Oh by the way mine is a Keurig 2.0 it may be the machine.Not the pods.

I have the same issue. We just bought a huge box from Costco

I have also had to throw my coffee out.. it completely empties the grounds in my cup every time.. I am not happy..

I purchased a pack of 24 McCafe compostable pods.I have not had even one cup of coffee that has not been full of grounds.

The pod is full of holes each and every time. This does not happen with any other brand.

I am wondering if this was a bad batch of pods or if this happens all the time.I have a Kuerig 2.0 that I purchased at Christmas time.

Just purchased McCafe K-Cups for the first time.(I've used many other kinds of K-cups).

Not impressed with the coffee grounds I've had to skim out my coffee. Not a fan of "crunchy coffee". Waste of money and I cannot return to Meijer because I no longer have the box or receipt.

Someone dropped the ball on this.Will never purchase this brand again.

Having the same issue with grounds in the coffee from the McCafe pods. Bought 100 from Sam's Club. Very disappointing, to say the least.

Same thing!!Out of a box of 12 I had 7 that gave me grounds in my coffee.

Not happy. I don’t want to have to buy another kind as I love my McCafe.

But if this keeps happening then I’ll have to.Literally pouring money down the drain.

I am having the same issue, in two boxes I now have 5 cuts that have torn through and one does not realize it unitl the last few gulps when you get a mouthful of Grounds.

I purchased 2 cases of the compostable McCafe coffee pods and used them with no problem, However I just purchased my 3rd case and the sides of the pods blow out on every other one.Seems it might be a production defect.

I have collected all the blown out pods and stored them into a empty yogurt container which I will take and return the rest of the case to Costco.I will keep doing this until they get the message.

I noticed this comment was posted in 2016 but I can tell you, these pods are still causing havoc today. I also have a Keurig 2.0 and these compostable pods are bursting open during the brewing process and wasting a lot of product.

It is a shame, the coffee is one of the best on the market and a little more environmentally responsible but just not practical given these issues.