cooked a box of kraft stove top stuffing earlier tonight and found pieces of something plastic looks like a lid to something??Was in my food grandsons food and husbands also a pc.
In the pan. I have the box. Pictures of( it ) and a sample of the stuffing. My stomach hurts some.
I tried to call the 800# on the box..... Well no one answers. I have had my daughter post on fb. And iam calling the grocery store in the morning.
We are very upset!! I have pictures. I have the box.
I went to restroom and passed something and i have blood in my stool now!!!Disgusted i will never ever buy from kraft company nothing!!
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "my husband and just ordered a late night dinner after a long day,after being ten minutes late and going to the wrong house the delivery man finally arrives. The..."
- "Would you eat this? made sick looking at it. took almost 35 minutes to get it and then it was not worth eating... second time we've stop for food disap.ointed..."
- "i bought a toblerone which i found was defected nd rotten!!!! highly dissapointed as i never thought that a large company like kraft foods would be having such low standards......"
- "On I-10 in Texas wanted to stop and get a *** to eat, pulled into whataburger Restaurant 578 address: 2204 Hwy. 71 south ..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."