cooked a box of kraft stove top stuffing earlier tonight and found pieces of something plastic looks like a lid to something??Was in my food grandsons food and husbands also a pc.
In the pan. I have the box. Pictures of( it ) and a sample of the stuffing. My stomach hurts some.
I tried to call the 800# on the box..... Well no one answers. I have had my daughter post on fb. And iam calling the grocery store in the morning.
We are very upset!! I have pictures. I have the box.
I went to restroom and passed something and i have blood in my stool now!!!Disgusted i will never ever buy from kraft company nothing!!
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am very upset. I buy 3 loaves of this bread each week. This week all 3 loaves were like this! I am dieting so missing a portion..."
- "I was eating a self serve Kraft velveeta macronni and cheese, shells and cheese and found what appears to be a little rusty gear in my bowl, about half way..."
- "I wanted to buy American Cheese and the Kraft Big Slice was on sale so I purchased it. When I got it home, I noticed that right below the..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "On I-10 in Texas wanted to stop and get a *** to eat, pulled into whataburger Restaurant 578 address: 2204 Hwy. 71 south ..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."