My daily diet consists of 2 to 3 breakstones cottage Doubles.I have been eating them for the past 2 years 7 days a week and never had any complaints until 10 min ago on 12/29.

I was consuming a 3.9 oz blueberry cottage doubles when i noticed a bright blue color in my cheese that had been mixed already. When i pulled it out and cleaned it, there was 2 pieces of blue rubber or soft plastic material. Please understand that i am not looking to make this a big deal because i love breakstones cottage cheese and will never stop eating it but i will be more carful because my children also eat breakstones. I am hoping you can look into this issue and not let it happen again.

I am not looking to do anything except finding the source and hoping it wont happen again. I will send a photo and save the lite blue pieces that feel like rubber. My name is James and my phone number is 2014563290.

If i dont answer, please leave a message and contact number...thank you

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of breakstones doubles cottage cheese from Kraft Foods and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kraft Foods to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kraft Foods for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

OK, have to ask: why are you eating the same thing all day, every day, for the past two years?