Manufacturer: Kraft Foods Category: Pastas Clear all filters (7 of 7 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
Kraft dinner noodles fall apart no matter how long they are cooked.Ends up being an inedible pile of mush. Disgusted by the fall of one of my favourite snacks. Will not buy this product anymore!!! This seems to be an ongoing problem that isn't being addressed to my...
Product
Kraft Foods Macaroni And Cheese Pasta
Reply to reviews

Kraft Foods Macaroni And Cheese Pasta Review

The noodles are mushy and fall apart in the "new" Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. Won't be buying this anymore. Very disappointed!! Bring back the old recipe for the noodles please!!

Kraft Foods Macaroni And Cheese Pasta Review

There was a roach in our velveeta cheese who do we contact about this ?

Kraft Foods Macaroni And Cheese Pasta Review

The new mac and cheese is horrible!!!!!! Iv been eating the old formula for 60 years and it was great! Why let one person, who probably doesnt eat the product, call the shots and destroy your business? Its off to private label foe me. How sad.....

Kraft Foods Macaroni And Cheese Pasta Review

Kraft Mac & Cheese: Noodles fall apart, does not taste as good as before. They changed the ingredients.

1 of 4
I open the box of crack mac & cheese six individual packages and all the macaroni was spelled in the box do two bags not sealed on the side correctly

3.3
I can definitely tell the ingredients have changed in the Mac and cheese and refuse to buy it again. I have eaten this product for 50 years. I will now but Cracker Barrel max and cheese.