Manufacturer: Kraft Foods Category: Dressings Clear all filters (5 of 5 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
Is Miracle Whip being black balled. None at Target only small at Lees Market Westport Ma unlike the other stuff I don't like (tasteless) All sizes Tell me where to shop my Grandmother used MW my parents me And there are less calories Make my own tarter sauce ...
Product
Kraft Foods Miracle Whip Dressing
Reply to reviews

Kraft Foods - Miracle Whip

Rhis batch lacked the" dressing" taste which is what I prefer over regulas mayo. Something has to be wrong with this batch. Miraclle Whip 22 oz 02100002675 28 Sept 2017 12:13 CP09

2.8
On the Kraft miracle whip mayonase the lids after opening the lids will not stay on I've drop two of your jar and ruined them your lids won't stay screwed on

#919496
When was paprika added to MiracleWhip? That's ALL my Wife would use (before) but won't touch it now.

Kraft Foods Miracle Whip Dressing Review

I thought I heard a while ago that Miracle Whip containers had added a coating that kept the wasted, maybe 10% of the product, from sticking to the jar. Aside from that, I love Miracle Whip in more than the foods that call for mayonnaise. But I hope Kraft can look into coating those containers.