Kraft Foods - Review about Kraft Velveeta Shells And Cheese Original from Bellevue, Pennsylvania
So can anyone tell me why this happend to my son's Velveeta Mac n'cheese?
And then destroyed my Toaster?
And yes I added water, took the cheese out & cooked no longer than the directed time !
I followed instructions as I did with previous purchases of Velveeta mac n cheese. Now I'm not only loosing money for the Product, but I also LOST A TOASTER!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Kraft Velveeta Shells And Cheese Original
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I am a concern citizen about this fraud DiMeo fruit fams is advertising about being organic. I found a picture of one of his pints and his label on it...."
- "Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner. To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts. I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up...."
- "What is banquet chicken doing? I never expected it. Bought a box of frozen chicken which before you would get Wings, thighs, legs in the box. for the same price..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."