Kraft Foods - Review about Velveeta Macaroni from Walkersville, Maryland
I was eating a self serve Kraft velveeta macronni and cheese, shells and cheese and found what appears to be a little rusty gear in my bowl, about half way through eating it!!From pics I obviously ingested some of it...
Thank his my little brother and sister weren't eating these..
Severely upset.I could get very sick, from this, who else knows what this is contaminated with!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Velveeta Macaroni
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I just tried to melt cheese for 12 minutes in milk at an attempt to make a cheese sauce, as you can see it never melted, and here is the..."
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator. So all things in the refrigerator were messed up. When our family heard that sound, it seemed like sound from gun shot. So I tried to..."
- "In April 2011, we purchased a top of the line Serta California King mattress from Mattress Warehouse in Eldersburg, MD with a 15 year warranty. We specifically asked at..."
- "I bought a can of progresso light vegetable soup which contained a rodent of some kind. What should I do ????..."
- "I was very excited to get my raw nut shipment from raw from the farm.com. You know, support local farmers rah rah rah. Ha! I guess my expectations were a..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."