Kraft Foods - Runny Cottage Cheese

I have been a consumer of Knudsen Cottage Cheese for more than 40 years.Over the past year or more, I have found that no matter which market I purchase Knudsen Low Fat cottage cheese, it is never firm enough to mold into any shape for a nice salad presentation, and within a couple of days,( note the date code on the bottom of the container) it is so runny, you can drink it.

I have no choice than to throw it away.At $4.99-$6.99 a pop, once a week, that is a lot of wasted money.

Additionally, the flavor has changed, it is very bland and the overall texture, barely palateable.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Knudsen watery low fat cottage cheese

Reason of review:
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 29 #1220312 Phoenix, Arizona

Ever since Kraft bought out Knudsen, neither the Knudsen lowfat or 4% cottage cheese is what it used to be. It used to be small tender curds in a thick, creamy whey. Now it is all runny, watery and tasteless.

2 0 Reply

Jun 13 #1172650

It seems that KRAFT has a cynical agenda of byig a succssful and quality product, and systematically altering that product to enhance profit. Knudsen cottage cheese was once a great poduc, now it is ***. Thank you KRAFT.

3 0 Reply

Jun 13 #1172667

You are correct, in fact I no longer have Kraft products in my home.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Kraft Foods. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Kraft Foods.
Filing a new complaint about