I have been a consumer of Knudsen Cottage Cheese for more than 40 years.Over the past year or more, I have found that no matter which market I purchase Knudsen Low Fat cottage cheese, it is never firm enough to mold into any shape for a nice salad presentation, and within a couple of days,( note the date code on the bottom of the container) it is so runny, you can drink it.
I have no choice than to throw it away.At $4.99-$6.99 a pop, once a week, that is a lot of wasted money.
Additionally, the flavor has changed, it is very bland and the overall texture, barely palateable.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Daughter found a jellyfish figure in tea after too days of refrigeration. Now is having allergic reactions.. Whats really in this stuff please bring all comments forward i am getting..."
- "I purchased the case (3 boxes, total of 18 packs) of Kellogg's PopTarts a couple of weeks ago and upon opening the individual packages noticed that the product was wet..."
- "I purchased this product from Wal-Mart 7/30/2016 ..got it home and gave one to my grand daughter...she said that she have chips of chocolate in her pudding ..and it taste..."
- "I was helped by one of your associates @ Visalia store. It was going well until he decided to help other customers as he was in middle of helping..."
- "I can not explain how pissed off I am with att uverse services. Every month my bill was higher and higher. They didn't give me any warning stating that my..."
- "After having a few absolutely horrible customer service experiences with Lumber Liquidators I decided to give them one more chance. I opted to chat with a sales rep and..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."