I have been a consumer of Knudsen Cottage Cheese for more than 40 years.Over the past year or more, I have found that no matter which market I purchase Knudsen Low Fat cottage cheese, it is never firm enough to mold into any shape for a nice salad presentation, and within a couple of days,( note the date code on the bottom of the container) it is so runny, you can drink it.

Related: Kraft Foods - Knudsen Cottage Cheese

I have no choice than to throw it away.At $4.99-$6.99 a pop, once a week, that is a lot of wasted money.

Additionally, the flavor has changed, it is very bland and the overall texture, barely palateable.

Review about: Knudsen Small Curd Low Fat Cottage Cheese.

I didn't like: Knudsen watery low fat cottage cheese.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Knudsen Cottage Cheese
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kraft Foods?

Comments

GIL
Moline, Illinois, United States #1281748

I agree with the complaint of the LONG term user.In the last several months the 3 tub Low Fat has become VERY SOUPY.

I will buy it because I like it, but NOT as much as last year.

What are you doing to it?Are you adding water to make a better profit?

Pippi
Fallbrook, California, United States #1281426

I agree.Although I don't eat it myself, I get it for my dogs as added protein.

The past few times I bought Knudsen the cottage cheese was more like soup.

I switched to DariGold from Sam's Club which was tight, not too much liquid, but last time they didn't have it.I'm done with Knudsen, tired of wasting my money.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1220312

Ever since Kraft bought out Knudsen, neither the Knudsen lowfat or 4% cottage cheese is what it used to be.It used to be small tender curds in a thick, creamy whey.

Now it is all runny, watery and tasteless.

It seems that KRAFT has a cynical agenda of byig a succssful and quality product, and systematically altering that product to enhance profit. Knudsen cottage cheese was once a great poduc, now it is ***. Thank you KRAFT.

Sosezshe
to Anonymous #1172667

You are correct, in fact I no longer have Kraft products in my home.