I just bought a bag of Kraft jet-puffed mini marshmallows.They are all stuck together!

I'm having six children to my house today to make Halloween treats. We obviously won't be making anything with Kraft products. I'm very angry. I paid for what I thought was a quality, reliable company.

I've never had this problem before. And this site sucks why 100 words??????? You're as annoying as Kraft. Now I'm even angrier.

I stated my issue and now you're making me waste my time writing one hundred words. No more. Blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahI just bought a bag of Kraft jet-puffed mini marshmallows. They are all stuck together!

No more.Blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

This person wrote the review because of "my time has been wasted and my day ruined" of kraft jet-puffed miniature marshmallows from Kraft Foods. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kraft Foods to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was this site. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kraft Foods for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kraft Foods?

Comments

the last three bags I've bought from various stores in different locations and even in different years have been stuck together and every other bag I looked at in the store seemed in the same condition. Is Kraft having a problem?

Wow...if stuck together marshmallows was the worst thing thatvruined my day...it would be a great day! Why don't you just take the marshmellows back and exchange them fir a fresh bag?