I have always loved Kraft products, but after seeing the news that they put wood into their shredded cheese products I have banned ALL Kraft products from my grocery list.

I don't know if this was in an effort to increase profits, what I do know is that putting fillers like wood into the cheese I eat without telling me about it is what I consider criminal. You can make up excuses for doing it but I won't buy them or your products ever again. I plan on using the internet to inform as many others as I can as well.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "wood in shredded cheese" of kraft natural shredded cheese. Kraft Foods needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kraft natural shredded cheese in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kraft Foods.

Had an Experience with Kraft Foods?

Comments

They've been doing this for years.You just found out because you don't read or care about ingredients until you find out on Facebook.

It's been on the label this whole time but you couldn't be bothered to look it up.

They sell parmesan cheese in brick form and it's about 10 times better than the foot-scented packaged wood pulp you've been calling cheese.